If you have not heard about the latest diet craze to hit mother earth, then I am about to blow your mind. I am talking about the Ketogenic Diet! What is it? How does it work? What should you eat? What can you do to enhance your weight loss?
These are all questions we might ask as we are researching the diet and if it is the safest way for us to lose weight.
Let's start with the basics. Ketosis is a normal metabolic process that your body does in order to keep working. When it runs out of carbohydrates for your cells to burn for energy, it will start processing fats instead. When the body switches over it makes something called ketones through a process called ketosis.
Basically, the diet consists of eating less than 50 grams of carbs per day. The diet has very positive effects on acne, cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome and nervous system diseases such as Alzheimers and Parkinsons disease. Unfortunately, if you are a diabetic, this diet is not safe for you due to the required limitations of carbohydrate intake.
Your diet should consist of seafood, low carb vegetables, avocados, eggs, unrefined coconut oil, plain greek yogurt and cottage cheese along with nuts and seeds.
You can test your Ketosis levels in your body with several gadgets and test strips that are all meant for home use.
If you are looking to speed up the process take a look at the best product to hit the market.
Rapid Results Keto is comprised of beta hydroxybutyrate (BHB) which is known as the first substrate to kick start the metabolic action into ketosis. Say good-bye to to old waist line and hello to the new beach bod. The new you!
Pros of Rapid Results Keto:
- Increase the speed of metabolism by 70%
- Decrease the production of glucose and fat producing cells by 150%
- Help the body burn fat as energy instead of storing it
- Rich in antioxidants and serotonin, boosting energy levels
- Reduce levels of Cortisol (the stress hormone) to improve mental health
- Helps protect and regenerates brain function and the nervous system
Cons of Rapid Results Keto:
- Pregnant women cannot use this product
- Do not use if under the age of 18
- Not safe for diabetics